Things you need
- Computer +WEBEX or SKYPE.
- Internet access.
- PayPal or bank transfer available.
- Microphone, speakers or headphones and Webcam (optional).
- Arrange your lesson at Clases con Federico
You’re ready to start!
Some tips to optimise your audio and video quality:
1. Updateyour Skype version.
2. Use headphones whenever you hear echoes. By using headphones the echo produced by the speakers will disappear and the communication will be clearer.
3. Adjust the light of your room.This can make the difference between a real person and a pixelated person.
4. Minimise the environmental noise.
5. Close the programs you are not using during the lesson since this could deteriorate the audio and video quality.
6. Use Ethernet instead of Wi-Fi whenever it is possible.